This recipe will be a hit at your next gathering! (Serves 8) Perfect with corn chips, as a topping for sandwiches & burgers, or to take your tacos, nachos, burritos over the top. It’s super easy to make and tastes amazing!
3 large ripe Avocados
1/2 small red onion
6 ripe cherry tomatoes
1-2 fresh mild, medium or hot chill peppers
1/2 cup regular (full fat) sour cream
1 clove fresh garlic, minced
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Peel the onion and remove seeds fro, 1 chili pepper; roughly chop together on a large cutting board.
- Remove pits from avocados and scoop the flesh onto the cutting board; Chop until well combined.
- Pick over most of the cilantro leaves (reserve a few), roughly chop and add the tomatoes, then continue chopping it all together.
- Transfer to serving bowl; then stir in sour cream & minced garlic
- Add the juice from 1 lime and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, then season to taste with sea salt, black pepper and more lime juice, if needed.
- If you want it more spicy, finely chop 2nd chili pepper (seeds removed) and add in.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and enjoy!