*In order to make this recipe Gluten Free, you can swap coconut flour + dried Italian seasoning for the bread crumbs
I made these A-MAZE-BALLS meatballs using organic, lean ground turkey and I was a little worried that they would be too dry. Nope- they were moist and juicy and delicious, and they also passed The Chad Test so I know they’re good! (To be fair, he always loves my cooking- but the man can be a pretty picky eater so I like to step up my game.)
Super Easy Recipe:
- 1 lb lean organic ground turkey
- 1 large fresh egg
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs*
- Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl or food processor, mix together the meat, egg, and bread crumbs until well combined.
- Using your hands, roll mixture between palms to form small meatballs; set aside.
- Heat olive or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat; carefully add meatballs in single layer.
- Brown the meatballs on all sides, turning carefully, until cooked through (no pink in center)
- Drain meatballs on paper-lined tray.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce (such as marinara, brown gravy, sweet & sour, or spicy honey mustard).