When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. if you also have some juicy strawberries on hand, even better!
After a cranky-pants morning where all the things seemed to be going sideways, I decided to take a break and come home to do what I do best: WORK. (or, werrrrk) Determined to make the rest of the day the best of the day, I set out to make something beautiful, delicious, and pretty darn healthy too. Behold, Strawberry-Honey Lemonade!
- 1 lb- 1.5 lbs fresh strawberries, cleaned and halved
- 6 cups cold, filtered water
- Juice from 3-4 lemons (preferably Meyer, but use what you have and adjust sweetness as needed)
- .5 cup of raw honey
- Place the strawberries, honey, 2 cups cold water, and lemon juice into a blender.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes until it’s nice and smooth
- Pour into a large pitcher with 4 cups cold water, stir it up, and taste… need a little more honey? Okay!
- Serve over ice and enjoy!