I do love to eat a tasty dip! Even better when it’s healthy AND tastes great, just like my favorite Creamy Dreamy Carrot Dip. This one is Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Paleo-Friendly, Vegetarian and Vegan. And it still tastes great! It’s a little sweet, a little spicy, and a whole lotta awesome.
Here’s the super simple recipe. Enjoy!
- One package organic baby carrots
- 1 clove garlic, peeled & minced
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1½- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp ground coriander
- ⅛ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Using either a veggie steamer or a large covered saute pan, steam the carrots until just soft (but not mushy)
- Place the steamed carrots & any remaining liquid in a blender or food processor.
- Add olive oil, minced garlic, dry spices, and lemon juice; blend on high until desired creamy texture.
- Stir in salt & pepper to taste, then chill before serving.