This cool and refreshing dish can work as an easy meal for lunch or light dinner, or serve it up as a fancy little party tray. The creamy crab mixture is also amazing stuffed in avocado halves, tomatoes, lavash or tortilla wraps, or to make your own California Rolls. Enjoy!
- 1 cup shredded cooked crab meat (about 4 ounces}
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (white and green parts)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled, cut in half lengthwise*, and seeds removed
- Old Bay seasoning
- Fresh cilantro sprigs fro garnish, if desired
*can also be cut into rounds if serving as an appetizer
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared up to 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Fill cucumbers with crab mixture and slightly mound. Garnish each with a sprinkle of Old Bay seasoning and cilantro sprig. So good!